Friday, March 23, 2012

Lucky Dogs

By now, nearly everyone I know has heard this story in varying levels of detail. I basically about wasted two dogs who were running amok in my neighborhood. You know if you’ve read anything here that I am a peaceful guy nowadays and want to keep it that way. Here is the video and the first bit is my neighbor lady after her scary ordeal with having been chased inside.

The animals were taken from the owners as this was their third strike. During the incident, you can see me dip out of the way (dog teeth will ruin my pretty pistol) and I wanted to give them every chance I could. I never got the adrenaline response associated with being chased by monsters like this. I knew that I had ten little friends on my side who could outrun them. Skip to 2:00 to see my stupid ass....

No comments:

Post a Comment