Friday, September 9, 2011

Small World

In my new class there are two people I've bumped into before. One is my old Command Sergeant Major from Germany who signed my discharge paperwork from the Army and the other is a girl I met at Malt and Vine in Redmond. She had bought the last six pack of Firestone Walker's Velvet Merlin and that was the one I was sent there to get. I made a comment to the effect of "aw man, you got it first" or something like that. Well, she waited outside and gave me one when I left.

 

Last night, we were doing a group activity when in walks the same girl in the same black skirt and knee-high boots. I pointed and asked "did you give me a beer at Malt and Vine?" She replied with "I don't know, were you on a motorcycle?" We laughed and everyone else looked dumbfounded.

 

There are a few more instances like this in my life and its like one big game of Six Degrees from Kevin Bacon. MMmmmm Bacon!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment