Today marks one year of my business (not according to the state, but rather when I chose to officially “open”) and it has been fantastic. First, I have met a bunch of great, honest people who are asking me to do work that they either don’t have the time for or are simply over their head with; lots of my customers are enthusiasts in the field.
So, with the recent madness that is the gun-grabbing, ammo hoarding and all this other nonsense, I have a couple things to offer (you’re welcome 6 readers).
· Price gouging saves lives
· Free market, given a lack of regulation, wins every time
· Prices should be what the economy should bare
· Don’t bust your ass to save $6 on a $550 purchase (yes, I have had one person tell me they could save $6 online)
· Honest work gets more work: a la “get more flies with honey, etc”
Hey-ooooo… So yeah.. there is another April 2nd post on here from years back. Consider it overwritten.
Holler back at ya boy!